Clay Beads, Bails and Pendants with Ginny Zipperer / March 9-10 & 20-21/ DIY: A Creative Tourism Journey / March 2013
DIY: A Creative Tourism Journey features exclusive savings on lodgings during the entire month of March.
*Guests book their accommodations directly with the hotel, bed and breakfast, or inn of their choice.
*Guests reserve all workshops directly with the artist of their interest.
Please contact artist(s) prior to booking your room reservation to ensure workshop availability.
Students will learn
- Types of clay and how the clay can affect the outcome of the piece.
- Techniques for creating beads, bails, cabochons and pendents.
- Options for creating color and surface texture.
- Firing techniques and equipment.
- Techniques for incorporating clay elements into jewelry.
During the workshop students will execute a variety of projects that will give them an opportunity to try the materials and techniques discussed by the instructors. All materials and firing of projects included.
Dates available in March 2013
March 9 & 10, 2013
March 20 & 21, 2013
730 Baca Street Santa Fe, NM 87505
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM each day
Cost: $250+ tax per person / 15% discount for registrations made by Feb. 1, 2013
Max. Attendees: 8
Website/Blog Address: www.bacastreetpottery.com