Hip to be Square: Graphic Coasters / August 14, 2013
Hip to be Square: Graphic Coasters, August 14, 2013
Create a set of landing pads for your favorite beverage. You’ll also learn about the powder printing technique, a screen printing method that uses dry glass powder to create images with rich textures and colors on glass. Working with a selection of Bullseye sheet glass colors and screens prepared with a wide range of images, you’ll make art you can drink on: four 4”-square glass coasters that your guests will want to steal. No previous experience necessary.
Resource Center Santa Fe is a one-stop destination for the full line of Bullseye sheet glass, stringer, frit, and powder – plus all the tools you need to work with them. We also offer classes for all levels in a supportive, inspirational environment.
When: August 14, 2013
Max. Attendees: 16
Where: Bullseye Glass Co., 805 Early Street Building E, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Artist Videos @ YouTube
From the blog:
- Art Adventures in the Southwest: Drawing & Painting Workshops with Jane Shoenfeld
- Testimonial: Southwest Egg Decorating with Elizabeth Mesh
- Congratulations, Shireen Jackson, Winner of the 2013 SFCT Facebook Caption Contest!
- In Authentic Light: Photography Workshops with Craig Varjabedian
- Testimonial: Weaving Workshops with Miriam Leth-Espensen
View Calendar Add Add