Hip to be Square: Graphic Coasters / August 14, 2013
Hip to be Square: Graphic Coasters, August 14, 2013
Create a set of landing pads for your favorite beverage. You’ll also learn about the powder printing technique, a screen printing method that uses dry glass powder to create images with rich textures and colors on glass. Working with a selection of Bullseye sheet glass colors and screens prepared with a wide range of images, you’ll make art you can drink on: four 4”-square glass coasters that your guests will want to steal. No previous experience necessary.
Resource Center Santa Fe is a one-stop destination for the full line of Bullseye sheet glass, stringer, frit, and powder – plus all the tools you need to work with them. We also offer classes for all levels in a supportive, inspirational environment.
When: August 14, 2013
Max. Attendees: 16
Where: Bullseye Glass Co., 805 Early Street Building E, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Artist Videos @ YouTube
From the blog:
- Testimonial: Art Workshops with Julia Cairns
- Global Reach, Local Focus: Glass Art Workshops with Bullseye Glass Co.–Part Two
- Global Reach, Local Focus: Glass Art Workshops with Bullseye Glass Co.–Part One
- His Own Little Universe: Pottery Workshops with Theo Helmstadter–Part Two
- His Own Little Universe: Pottery Workshops with Theo Helmstadter–Part One
View Calendar Add Add