Hip to be Square: Graphic Coasters / August 14, 2013
Hip to be Square: Graphic Coasters, August 14, 2013
Create a set of landing pads for your favorite beverage. You’ll also learn about the powder printing technique, a screen printing method that uses dry glass powder to create images with rich textures and colors on glass. Working with a selection of Bullseye sheet glass colors and screens prepared with a wide range of images, you’ll make art you can drink on: four 4”-square glass coasters that your guests will want to steal. No previous experience necessary.
Resource Center Santa Fe is a one-stop destination for the full line of Bullseye sheet glass, stringer, frit, and powder – plus all the tools you need to work with them. We also offer classes for all levels in a supportive, inspirational environment.
When: August 14, 2013
Max. Attendees: 16
Where: Bullseye Glass Co., 805 Early Street Building E, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Artist Videos @ YouTube
From the blog:
- Testimonial: Intuitive Painting Workshops with Julie Claire
- Santa Fe Creative Tourism announces “Drop-in Fun with Clay Monoprints,” a Part of the 2nd Annual Celebrate Tourism Day
- Spring Has Sprung! Here’s What’s Happening at Santa Fe Creative Tourism!
- The City of Santa Fe Arts Commission To Host Artist Professional Training Workshops in the Community Gallery
- Santa Fe & the UNESCO Creative Cities Network
View Calendar Add Add