Creative tourism is travel directed toward an engaged and authentic experience, with participative learning in the arts, heritage, or special character of a place.
- The listing must be for a hands-on workshop, class, or experience that immerses visitors in the creative process
- You must list our link www.santafecreativetourism.org on your website, blog, social network or other form of web media. This is in lieu of a monetary fee. Send the URL address to email@example.com for confirmation and your listing will be activated.
- Optional: Create an incentive for visitors in conjunction with www.santafecreativetourism.org example here:
- 15% discount for adults when you mention Santa Fe Creative Tourism
- Mention Santa Fe Creative Tourism and receive 20% off of your nightly rate at…
- We list workshops under “Ongoing” located under our alphabetical categories A-O or P-Z or “One Time” which is located in our blog.
Ongoing – Example here
One Time - Example here
Note for ongoing listings: We would like to know if santafecreativetourism.org leads to any workshop or class bookings. You will receive one monthly email requesting information on bookings from this website. It is important that you report so that we can ensure the continued services of Santa Fe Creative Tourism.
This is a City of Santa Fe funded service (1% Lodgers Tax).Your name or organization will never be attached to reported information.
Help us serve you better! Take the survey here !