Within the current economy artists in general are in dire need of new knowledge about art economics and perceptual and structural changes in the business of art. The more you as an artist learn how to take control of your career, reject old stereotypes about artists and embrace successful business models the sooner you will see and understand the Business of Art and the Art of Business.
Workshop topics include:
- Artist stereotypes that interfere with success
- Steps to take for your art career
- How to value and price your work
- Distribution channels | positioning
- Career phases and career longevity
- How to differentiate yourself as an artist
8:30 – 3:00 (Lunch Included)
Thursdays & Fridays
PRICE OR RANGE:
$375 per person / $75 Credit if booked through the Santa Fe Creative Tourism program [Supply Code – SFCT12].