Looking for unique, entertaining guided tours? Try a fun and informative walk with local professional historian, who has given tours to all kinds of groups ranging from school children to lawyers, Elderhostelers and visitors from the Smithsonian. Learn about the fascinating history, art and architecture of the downtown. Find out about day-trips, affordable and non-affordable restaurants, things to see and do as well as insider tips.
- Bread and Chocolate: An Artisanal Epicurean Delight! NEW!!
- Women in NM History: A Different Downtown Tour
- NEW!! COMBO TOUR: Jewish Legacy and Overview Tour
- A History Different: A Look at the Jewish Legacy in New Mexico
- Artists and Acequias: A Cultural and Artistic Tour of Canyon Rd and the Eastside
- Bars and Brothels in Santa Fe: A Red Light Tour
- NEW COMBO TOUR: A Spirits Different Tour
- The Dark Side of Santa Fe: Ghosts, Mysteries and LegendsGarden Tour: Past and Present
Stefanie Beninato – A Well-Born Guide Have Ph.D., Will Travel